Welcome to Mosel-Landhaus right on the waterfront
Mosel-Landhaus is located close to the Moselle river, at the base of the vineyards. Situated far from the traffic, it is the ideal destination for a relaxing and active break, thanks to the local environment, wines and culture. Its location is quiet, but within easy reach of surrounding attractions and places of interest, including:
• the historical town of Cochem, which is only a 10 minute drive. The “Reichsburg” late Gothic castle, historical mustard mill and chair lift are located here.
• Beilstein, the "Sleeping Beauty on the Moselle", only 2 km from Mosel-Landhaus.
• the new golf course on the Moselle hills, only 8 km away.
• a boat trip on the Moselle with the "weißen Flotte", the “White Fleet”.
• 20 minutes by car to the Hot Springs & day spa centre Vulkaneifel Therme 32°C hot mineral spring water.